Have you heard about ductless mini-split AC and heating systems that allow you to only cool or heat the rooms you need as you need them? If your home in Tallmadge, OH, lacks ducts, installing a traditional air conditioner can be a lengthy and expensive process.
Our licensed technicians at J&J Plumbing, Heating & Cooling can provide services for the more affordable and energy-efficient ductless mini-split AC systems, including installation and repairs. Our professionals are NATE-certified and have years of experience servicing a wide variety of AC models. We provide honest and ethical residential cooling solutions in Akron, including 24/7 emergency repair.
Improve your airflow and cooling capabilities of your ducted system with our air handler services, as well.
Benefits of Ductless Heating and Air Conditioning
Ductless mini-split AC systems operate without connecting to a central air system, allowing you to install them almost anywhere to heat or cool your rooms. Some benefits they offer over ducted air conditioning systems include:
- Zoned cooling, with temperature control in every room of your home
- Efficient operation and reduced energy bills
- Small units that fit on any wall or ceiling
- Fast and simple installation
- Quieter operation than noisy traditional systems
These units allow you to save money while having complete control over your indoor climate.
Save with Ductless Mini-Split Installation
When you install a new ductless mini-split air conditioner installation, you can save up to 50% on your monthly heating and cooling bills. You can choose between a system that spans multiple zones in your home or install a single air handler to customize your zoned cooling.
This system will enable you to save money by reducing heating or cooling in unoccupied areas. Combined with a simple and affordable installation that does not require existing ductwork, these traits make mini-split AC systems a great way to save money on temperature control.
Common Problems Solved by Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioner Repair
Make sure your Tallmadge home is never without indoor climate control by quickly scheduling service when you notice unusual behavior. Call us for professional repairs if your AC suffers from:
- Reduced cooling capabilities: Ductless mini-split systems require occasional refrigerant refills to cool your home adequately.
- Poor air distribution: Fixing a broken or malfunctioning fan will restore proper air distribution throughout your home.
- Inadequate airflow: Our technicians can perform regular cleanings to remove debris buildup, inhibiting your ductless mini split air conditioner’s airflow.
- Cold or hot spots: While uneven heating or cooling may result from poor insulation, your system’s settings may also cause these problems.